Frank Green Original Cup, 340ml
Good design goes beyond looking great with these innovative reusable cups from Frank Green.
Not only are Frank Green products good for the environment – being made from recyclable materials and reducing the use of single use bottled water and coffee cups – they're also great for your health, being made from BPA-free and non-toxic materials. Innovative technology makes them a durable essential to your everyday carry.
- Made from premium quality and fully recyclable co-polymer, with a stain and odour resistant inner
- Non-slip grip
- Clever one-handed push button operation opens and closes the cup's spill-resistant lid
- The drinking hole is designed for optimum liquid flow
- Smart double walled thermo outer layer keeps your tea or coffee hotter for longer
- Comfortably fits in standard bottle holders
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Recyclable at end of life
Also available from Frank Green are their new ceramic-lined stainless steel reusable cups in 295ml and 595ml.
Did you know...
- 38 billion water bottles are discarded into landfill every year
- Consumers use 1.5 millions tonnes of plastic for water bottles each year; less than 5% of this plastic waste is recycled
- You can get approximately 2500 litres of tap water for the price of one bottled water
- It takes 3 litres of water to produce 1 litre of bottled water
- Bottling water has produced more than 2.5 million tonnes of carbon dioxide.
Made from fully recyclable co-polymer.
[subheading50% off! ]The original reusable Frank Green cup. BPA free.[/subheading]