Updated 28 May 2018
Té Amor is committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy explains how we collect and use customer information, how we protect your privacy and how we comply with the law on data protection.
By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. The Policy is updated from time to time, so please check this page to ensure you are in agreement with it.
Collection of personal information
When you visit our website, we collect Personal Information (identifiable and non-identifiable) from you to enable us to provide our service.
Personally Identifiable Information collected might included your name, address, email and telephone number. This information is collected when you create an account on our website (even if you do not complete a purchase), or when you complete a form on our website.
NB If you make a purchase on our website, your card details are not held by us. Payments are processed by our third-party payment processors (WorldPay and PayPal), who specialise in securely capturing and processing card payments.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information we collect allows us to provide you with a better browsing experience. This information is collected automatically when you browse and includes your IP address, time zone, the pages and products that you view.
We collect non-personally identifiable information (or device information) using cookies. For more information on cookies and how to disable them see www.allaboutcookies.org.
What do we use your personal information for?
Any Personal Information we collect through our website or correspondence is used to improve our service. We are committed to using your personal data only as follows:
- To take care of your order and provide customer support;
- To notify you of changes to our service, eg server maintenance and changes to our opening times;
- To send you our newsletter, if requested;
- To plan our business reports and analyse customer shopping habits so we can continually improve your shopping experience;
- To process a job application.
Sharing your Personal Information
Please note, we do not sell or rent your data to third parties but, in order to provide our service, we do share your Personal Information with some third parties:
- Delivery couriers;
- IT support companies who assist with our website and other business systems;
- Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: www.shopify.com/legal/privacy;
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. Read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout;
- Facebook to display products of interest. This is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our website;
- Data insight companies to make sure your information is correct and current.
Additionally, we may be obliged to share your Personal Information if there is a legal obligation for us in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
You have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you, and request that we correct, update or delete it. To do to this, please contact us through the contact information below.
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary to fulfil your purchase order and cover your warranty (if included). We will destroy job applications after six months.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
If you have any questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please email email@example.com or write to Té Amor, Ardoe, La Route de Noirmont, St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands, JE2 4WT